Support - Update
You can upgrade your EvenMidi H9 with a MiniUSB cable connected to your PC (Windows 7/8/10).
Download and unzip EvenMidi-Xloader.zip.
Version with digit display V2
20/07/2017 - V1.1 - Download and unzip EvenMidi-H9-V2-Midi-Controller-V1.1
Version without display
03/04/2017 - V1.0 - Download and unzip EvenMidi-H9-Midi-Controller-V1.0
03/10/2017 - V1.1 - Download and unzip EvenMidi-H9-Midi-Controller-V1.1
- Turn off the EvenMidi H9.
- Unscrew the 6 screws of the enclosure back to access to electronic components.
- Carefully remove the electronic board from pcb (required otherwise the program will not be transferred).
- Plug a Mini USB cable, Windows will install the CH340 driver (runs on Windows 7/8/10).
- Install the EvenMidi XLoader software.
- Download and unzip the latest version of the EvenMidi firmware.
- Launch the software, choose Duemilanove / Nano (ATmega328). Load the .hex (firmware), choose the correct USB port (COM Port).
- Upload then wait the update confirmation message.
- Your card is up to date, you can remove the USB cable and replace it. The circuit shows which side is the USB port to put it back in the right direction. Do not plug it upside down your card may be damaged